Table of Contents
Y Virilin Capsule is an ayurvedic medicine to increase Y Chromosome in males. Here we mention proper guide and directions to use this product and also describe precautions should be taken by patients who are using Y Virilin.
Y Virilin Product developed by Akshaya Company. This company is GMP Certified now. Y Virilin is available at lowest price with Free Shipping all over India. You can buy Y Virilin directly to visit the below link.
Ayurvedic Medicine to Increase Y Chromosome
This Ayurvedic Medicine to Increase Y Chromosome (Y Virilin Capsules) of Akshaya Company comes in 60 capsules packaging. MRP for the 60 Capsules is 1322/-. It increases stamina, vitality and Y chromosomes in males.
Instructions for Doctors
- Conduct a SEMEN test first.
- Prescribe Y- Virilin for a period of 3 months.
- The second semen test should be conducted on completion of 3 months.
- Please maintain proper record.
- Ensure that the patient understands & follows the instructions correctly as per the list given below.
- Please observe that there is no break in the treatment of Y- Virilin for more than 4 to 5 days, in any case.
- Please do not administer Y Virilin in loose form and in haphazard manner as results can not be ensured.
Instructions for Patients
While taking Y Virilin capsules its strictly recommended to do the following.
- Avoid oily, spicy, sour, sweet in excess (for your wife also).
- Avoid Alcohol, Tobacco.
- Walking exercise – one hour daily, for those who have sitting jobs.
- Sexual relations only once or twice in a month.
- Avoid sexual relation for one month completely before chance for pregnancy.
- Sexual relation should only be once on 14th day or on day ovulation.
- Continue treatment till pregnancy.
1 capsule twice a day with luke warm milk daily.
Each 555 Mg Caspule Contains of the following herbs
|Herbs Name||Botanical Name||Quatity|
|Ashwagandha||Withania somnifera||79.30 mg|
|Palas||Butea frondosa||39.65 mg|
|Jatamansi||Nardostachys jatamansi||79.30 mg|
|Bel||Aegle marmelos||39.65 mg|
|Shatavari||Asparagus racemosus||79.30 mg|
|Babhool||Acacia Arabica||79.30 mg|
|Pimpli||Piper longum||39.65 mg|
|Kanda||Allium cepa||39.65 mg|
|Jeevanti||Dendrobium macrael||59.45 mg|
|Keshar||Crocus sativus||0.79 mg|
|Shankh Jeera||Conch||Excepient Q.S.|