Table of Contents
Cinnamon also available in capsule form it comes as Organic India Cinnamon Capsules. Cinnamon is a beloved cooking spice that is sourced from an evergreen tree native to Sri Lanka. To make cinnamon, the inner bark of the tree is dried and then rolled into sticks or ground into a powder. The word “cinnamon” derives from a Greek word, kinamon, that translates to “sweet wood.”
Ayurveda recommends Cinnamon for improving digestion, digestive metabolism and diseases of digestive system. Cinnamon has been studied for its anti-oxidant properties and for its ability to maintain healthy sugar levels, producing promising results.
Cinnamon has been used as a spice for thousands of years. At one point this sweet, slightly spicy herb was worth more than gold. Cinnamon’s traditional uses include being used in anointing oils, air purification, and as an immune booster.
In the Vedic tradition, cinnamon is a warming herb with sweet, pungent, and bitter rasas (tastes). Ayurveda uses cinnamon as an addition to herbal churnas (mixtures of herbs that are intended to balance an individual’s constitution), where it promotes nutrient assimilation and disguises the taste of less palatable herbs.
Cinnamon is thought to strengthen agni, which is described as an individual’s digestive strength and ability to assimilate life experiences meaningfully.
Organic India Cinnamon Health Benefits
- Supports Healthy Metabolism
- Improves appetite & digestion
- Helps relieve joint pains
- Has shown promising results in blood sugar control.
- Certified organic, produced by sustainable agriculture
- Tested for heavy metals, meeting international standards
- Herb filled in veg. capsules
Organic India Cinnamon Dosage
2 capsules twice daily with / after meals or Organic India Cinnamon would be taken as prescribed by physician.
Organic India Cinnamon Capsule Indication
- Poor appetite
- Griping pain
- Joint pain
- Poor immunity and blood disorder (raktvikar).
Organic India Cinnamon Ingredients
Each Cinnamon HPMC veg capsule contains 325mg:
- Organic Ceylon Cinnamon bark (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) 325mg
Organic India Cinnamon Safety Information
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry and dark place
- Protect from direct sunlight
Organic India Cinnamon Basic Information
|Qty Nos.||60 Capsules|
|Expiry||36 months from Date of Mfg.|
|Country of Origin||India|